Amp/tuner

N7EDK
Well I for one am disappointed about the Oct delivery dates, I was looking forward to getting my amp this next week. Good things come to those who wait my mother always told me.......but please hurry Wayne and Eric !!

Drinking the Kool-Aide came from the deaths of almost 900 people who were followers of Jim Jones, he was a paranoid religious fanatic who convinced his follower's to drink the poisoned Kool-Aide and meet their maker at their compound in Guyana in the later 70's ! And they all followed him to their deaths !

I like Wayne and Eric's better thank you.............

73 de Ed
N7EDK

Re: Amp/tuner

George Danner
Ed,
We all who are waiting for the KXPA100 & KXAT100 might be a bit
disappointed; but I trust that we got the best SWAG (Scientific Wild A**
Guess) that was available at the time.
We push Elecraft for a date then complain if it is wrong! The further out
the estimate the "wronger" it is going to be!
Having purchased a significant amount of VaporWare that never got delivered
(non-Ham equipment), Elecraft is a breath of fresh air. They do eventually
deliver, then they fix any problems found no mater how insignificant and no
mater how few users it actually affects. Then they enhance the product with
features not in the original design.
Not one of us has ever had to pay for the firmware updates and many of the
hardware fixes have been supplied free or at a very low cost. I can remember
paying thousands of dollars/year for software update subscriptions and 90%
of those updates were to fix original bugs or bugs developed fixing original
bugs!

Be thankful for Elecraft!

73
George