Apple archive question

k9jri
Thanks to those of you that helped point me in the correct direction to get on the Elecraft QTH.NET reflector and the archive.

The requirement for the Napple archive continues to confuse me though.  Is it necessary to look at the Napple archive for posts that are fairly current?

73 - Mike - K9JRI

Re: Apple archive question

Don Wilhelm-4
Mike,

If you chose to have individual emails sent, you will receive those
posts with your email client.
Make a folder below your Inbox and create a filter that places emails
with "[Elecraft]" into that folder.  That way those posts will not
clutter your Inbox and you can refer to them at any time you choose.

Some folks prefer to see the posts in a threaded format (I do not) and
will prefer Nabble.  Even though my email client (Thunderbird) can show
posts in a threaded manner, I prefer to simply have them listed by date
and time.  In other words, it is all up to you.

On 10/16/2015 9:25 AM, Michael Blake wrote:

> Thanks to those of you that helped point me in the correct direction to get on the Elecraft QTH.NET reflector and the archive.
>
> The requirement for the Napple archive continues to confuse me though.  Is it necessary to look at the Napple archive for posts that are fairly current?
>
> 73 - Mike - K9JRI

Re: Apple archive question

k9jri
Don, thank you of the answer.  Makes sense!

Looks like i need to watch my automatic spell checker too:)

NABBLE

73 - Mike - K9JRI