Beta downloads

Bill W
Just a question but is there anyone or anyplace special that we should send comments on firmware "Beta" releases that we have downloaded? Not that I have any issues with my latest downloads but I was just wondering in case something were to come up.
Thanks and 73,
W0BBI - Bill

Re: Beta downloads

Bill W
Got it.
Thanks for the information.
73,
W0BBI - Bill

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 7:19 PM, George Danner <[hidden email]> wrote:

Bill,
Usually comments on Beta firmware are sent to this email reflector.
If serious issue, I would also copy Elecraft service.
In the 5 years or so that I have had Elecraft radios and equipment there
have only been a couple of instances where the Beta Firmware had an issue &
then it was solved very quickly. Neither affected my style of operating so I
did even know until an email to the reflector & then the announcement that a
later version was available to download.

73
George
AI4VZ

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net/