CQ FD de NA3DX

Doug Ellmore Sr.
Community News

The Explorers Radio Club's Amateur Radio Club invites the public to witness
and participate in the Amateur Radio Relay Leagues 24 hr Field Day
Event June 25 at 2pm to June 26 at 2pm.

During the event, ham radio operators all over the country will be
participating in "Field Day."  Field day is a demonstration of the public
service, contesting, and disaster preparation all rolled up into one event
each year.

Additional information about attending the event is available on
the Explorers Radio Club Field Day site is at http://www.na3dx.org/ or via
email at [hidden email].  Additional information about Amateur Radio is
available at http://www.arrl.org/.

The Explorers Radio Club is one of the top amateur radio Field Day scoring
clubs in it's division in the country.  You can see state of the art
communications technology mixed with the oldest virtual digital
communication methods.

Please bring family and friends and get an introduction to the hobby.  The
public can participate in making contacts using the special Get On The Air
(GOTA) station.

Doug Ellmore, Sr.
President, Explorers Radio Club

Re: CQ FD de NA3DX

Doug Ellmore Sr.
The Explorers Radio Club operates near Annapolis, MD and uses 4 KX3 for 3A
Battery (QRP) + GOTA and a K3 for 6m/2m VHF (QRP).  See www.na3dx.org.

Doug NA1DX

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 7:27 PM, Walter Underwood <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> 1. It would be a great help for anyone who would like to attend to know
> where this wonderful event is happening.
>
> 2. This is not about Elecraft equipment or users. There is not even a
> suggestion that Elecraft equipment will be at the event. I appreciate your
> enthusiasm, but this is almost certainly the wrong forum for this
> announcement.
>
> wunder
> K6WRU
> Walter Underwood
> CM87wj
> http://observer.wunderwood.org/ (my blog)
>
> On Jun 15, 2016, at 4:06 PM, Doug Ellmore <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Community News
>
> The Explorers Radio Club's Amateur Radio Club invites the public to witness
> and participate in the Amateur Radio Relay Leagues 24 hr Field Day
> Event June 25 at 2pm to June 26 at 2pm.
>
> During the event, ham radio operators all over the country will be
> participating in "Field Day."  Field day is a demonstration of the public
> service, contesting, and disaster preparation all rolled up into one event
> each year.
>
> Additional information about attending the event is available on
> the Explorers Radio Club Field Day site is at http://www.na3dx.org/ or via
> email at [hidden email].  Additional information about Amateur Radio is
> available at http://www.arrl.org/.
>
> The Explorers Radio Club is one of the top amateur radio Field Day scoring
> clubs in it's division in the country.  You can see state of the art
> communications technology mixed with the oldest virtual digital
> communication methods.
>
> Please bring family and friends and get an introduction to the hobby.  The
> public can participate in making contacts using the special Get On The Air
> (GOTA) station.
>

> Doug Ellmore, Sr.
> President, Explorers Radio Club

Doug Ellmore
[hidden email]

Computer Scientists do precision guess work based on unreliable data
provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Re: CQ FD de NA3DX

Kevin - K4VD
Nice! I'll be working with a friend up on Skyline Drive with a KX3 and K1.
Hope to work the Explorers Radio Club.

Good luck & 73,
Kev