DTMF tone support on the K3

David Pratt
Do you know whether there is any progress on this, Lyle?  I have been
struggling with a handheld DTMF device, held close to the K3 microphone
for years! It is somewhat cumbersome and I look forward to the long
awaited DTMF feature on the K3 which I think has been on the software
list for years.

I realize the KX3 has that feature, but unfortunately the output power
of the KX3-2M module is just not sufficient to get me into my nearest
Echolink repeater reliably. The K3 with its K144XV would be just fine.

I could buy a Kencomsu rig specifically for the purpose but I would far
prefer to use my trusted K3 than go to the opposition.

73

David G4DMP

--
  | David M Pratt, Kippax, Leeds.   |