ERR TXG ON CALIBARTION

km5ps
Where can I look for more information on a ERR TXG error.  I turned on
the K3 today and was not getting any power out, did a tx calibration in
K3 Utility  and got this error  ERR TXG.  I am sure there has been
postings before, but I don't know the link to search for them.
Any help would be great.  Also would a factory reset fix the problem?
Running MCU  4.51.

TIA
John

Re: ERR TXG ON CALIBARTION

km5ps
On 11/17/2012 3:13 PM, km5ps wrote:

> Where can I look for more information on a ERR TXG error.  I turned on
> the K3 today and was not getting any power out, did a tx calibration in
> K3 Utility  and got this error  ERR TXG.  I am sure there has been
> postings before, but I don't know the link to search for them.
> Any help would be great.  Also would a factory reset fix the problem?
> Running MCU  4.51.
>

> TIA
> John

I need to mention that it does this on Low or High power settings and
does not pass the 5 watt calibration either.

John