Elecraft CW Net Announcement

Elecraft mailing list
If it was (re)written in "Java" (NOT "Javascript") then it would work
anywhere, just like YAAC.

All you'd need, is the JRE for your particular OS, be it Windows, Linux,
MAC or ???

73.

Dave G0WBX.

On 19/06/16 20:20, [hidden email] wrote:
> Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX2 Utility for Mac computers

K3 and KSYN3AUPG

w5sum

I ordered my K3 in February 2015 and received S/N 8958  on April 8th.  I
understand looking at the Elecraft Website, that any K3's shipped starting
1/23/2015, s/n 8801 and later, had the new KSYN3AUPG included. I ordered my
K3 loaded out, with the SINGLE exception of
the 144mhz option.
So.. basically, do I understand I pretty much have a K3S?   If not, what can
I do to upgrade? Or is it even worth the trouble?

I'm very pleased with my K3, and have worked 290 countries with it. I'm
primarily a DX chaser, however I do work some of the contests, mainly to
pick up country/band combo's I have yet to work

73 and God bless

Ronnie W5SUM

Re: K3 and KSYN3AUPG

Bill Frantz
Ronnie -

Look on the order page on the Elecraft web site
<http://www.elecraft.com/elecraft_prod_list.htm#kio3bupkt>.
There are five upgrades for the K3 to bring it close to the K3S.
They are:

    KIO3BUPKT  KIO3B Upgrade Kit for K3 - Three Board Set.
    Includes new KIO3B Main, Analog and Digital boards. Adds USB
    Sound and Comm port capability. Also includes the standard
    KIO3 Analog and digital I/O.

    CBLP3Y  P3 to KIO3B RJ45 cable. This cable supports full
    operation of the USB comm port on the K3S/KIO3B through the
    P3. Note: This cable is included with new P3s.

    KSYN3AUPG   KSYN3A Synthesizer Upgrade Kit for K3, KRX3.

    KXV3B RX Ant., 2nd Pre-Amp, IF Out and Xverter Interface
    upgrade for earlier K3 radios.  Adds 2nd preamp for 12,10,6 M

    NEOGRIP Neoprene Soft Grip Ring used on K3S VFO A knob.
    Upgrade for K3 VFO A knob.

73 Bill AE6JV