Elecraft K3/10-F & P3/SVGA-K "Mint Condition"

Elecraft K3/10-F & P3/SVGA-K "Mint Condition"

Chad Wasinger
Hi Group,

I have a few items up for grabs. First, is an Elecraft K3/10-F in mint condition for sale. The K3 is right at one year old and in beautiful condition. I am the second owner and added several options in the last few weeks. The first owner purchased the K3 factory built. The K3 has the latest firmware and is working 100%. I've also installed the TCXO and calibrated to 10 MHz WWV.
- MH2 Hand Microphone- S/N: 83xx

I have all original Elecraft manuals, power cable, microphone and factory shipping box. Asking $1850 plus actual shipping costs.

Also, I have an Elecraft P3-K with SVGA. This panadapter is only a few weeks old and is in absolute mint condition. Maybe 5 hours of actual usage. Working 100% and has latest firmware. Will include all factory supplied cables and manual. Asking $850 plus shipping costs.

Please contact me offline if interested. I have pictures available on request.

Thanks,
Chad
N0YK