Elecraft KPA100 for sale!! Brand new and assembled.

Elecraft KPA100 for sale!! Brand new and assembled.

K5BIU
I have just finished building a K2 and the KPA100 as one of my options.  After sending the radio and all the components to Mr. Don Wilhelm, W3FPR, I realized I needed the KAT100 tuner to work with my antennas.  So I have decided to leave my K2 as a basic rig and sell the KPA100.

The KPA100 is completely assembled and has been professionally aligned and calibrated by Mr. Don Wilhelm, W3FPR.  Mr. Don has also been generous to me and informed me to let the buyer know that the KPA100 will come with his 90-day workmanship warranty!!  The KPA100 is actually at Don's QTH right now.

I am asking $425 OBO.

Please feel free to contact me for any additional needed information.

Thank You

Jeremy Mullican, K5BIU
jamullic@yahoo.com