Elecraft KX3 enhancement request - built in USB CAT and Audio interface

Elecraft KX3 enhancement request - built in USB CAT and Audio interface

ve3bwp
Love my KX3! The ONLY thing I wish were available was a USB CAT/Audio module. Maybe it could fit in the vhf transverter space?  Or at the very least a data port option. I've been doing QRP digital modes on trips and outings with a Signalink USB but it tends to be a hassle. Anyone else feels this way or any 3rd parties out there offering this for the KX3?

Brian ve3bwp

Re: Elecraft KX3 enhancement request - built in USB CAT and Audio interface

Brian D
A direct USB audio interface is something I miss too, as my main interest is
digital modes. However, I wouldn't want to ditch the 2m capability.

Brian Pietrzyk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Love my KX3! The ONLY thing I wish were available was a USB CAT/Audio
> module. Maybe it could fit in the vhf transverter space?  Or at the very
> least a data port option. I've been doing QRP digital modes on trips and
> outings with a Signalink USB but it tends to be a hassle. Anyone else
> feels this way or any 3rd parties out there offering this for the KX3?
>
> Brian ve3bwp

> list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html Message delivered to

Brian Duffell   G3VGZ Yarm    England