FS K3/100 mint, 5 months old

Andrew Moore-3
K3/100 s/n 6907 with only option the USB cable, bought new Oct. 2012
Absolutely 100 percent mint, could not be cleaner, can't tell it from new.
Never got around to putting up resonant antenna, so been using K2 with ATU,
and this one has been shelved "for future use" since I got it.

PayPal continental U.S. $1825 shipped.

73,
Andrew, NV1B
..