FS P3SVGA

John Klewer-2
Decided to clear off the desk space taken by the additional monitor so am
offering for sale my P3SVGA plug in external SVGA adapter.........loved the
big screen but just not enough room on  my operating desk.

P3SSVGA adapter retails for $279.00,  this one includes latest firmware
download and works perfectly and is guaranteed to do so for you.

Will ship in continental USA for $240.00 insured shipping.

Handled (always) using all appropriate ESD protection measures.

Just plug in, and plug in your external SVGA monitor and away you
go...includes external keyboard capability with USB connector (keyboard not
included)

Thanks for looking

John, N6AX