FW: RTTY and PSK31 Decode Using K3 Utility Terminal

FW: RTTY and PSK31 Decode Using K3 Utility Terminal

k6mkf

- 73 de Mike,  <http://www.qrz.com/db/k6mkf/> K6MKF,
<http://www.qrz.com/db/w6nag/> W6NAG,  <http://www.ncdxc.org/> NCDXC,
<http://www.yt1ad.info/3d2c/index.html> Conway Reef 2012,
<http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3.htm> K3- <http://www.elecraft.com/P3/p3.htm>
P3 Addict,  <http://www.waiohuli.com/> Maui

Re: FW: RTTY and PSK31 Decode Using K3 Utility Terminal

Julian, G4ILO
Have you tried using KComm? It uses the same built-in capability of the K3 (and KX3) to send and decode RTTY and PSK31 (and CW).

Julian, G4ILO

Mike Flowers wrote
Hi Gang,

Has anyone been successful getting solid copy in RTTY or PSK31 using the
Terminal feature of the K3 Utility?

I get 100% decode on the K3 but this sort of decode in the K3 Utility:

LT A ETINLOSEO  .E HAHEL ED VTD0BPAT OMEASIJUS ANTETO WOE STATTH WW
*7ORCT.SO T YOU IT4 ]LADE TSE:YTTD AREVTNX DOO TILLTRIG NIC SIN HASO  D U,AN
ADI   EWOOD- 20 WAS  EN  FHX HMEPE RD  E   D T8TIT 1ETT NQU. PHRONOR S
ETIMT.ILCR3KPA-KT50ATNAS TOTACELS NW N V AR1ENERFAC: RIGTPTSM- TW/ WINULI
TEKUING WASTO AETNNAHIS RODIE OU AUL.ANTANF E SIGNALEI THE MP O.. NKRE  C U
WNO
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222 KX3 #110
* G4ILO's Shack - http://www.g4ilo.com
* KComm - http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html
* KTune - http://www.g4ilo.com/ktune.html

Re: FW: RTTY and PSK31 Decode Using K3 Utility Terminal

k6mkf
Thanks - I'll look into KComm !!

- 73 de Mike, K6MKF, W6NAG, NCDXC, Conway Reef 2012, K3-P3 Addict, Maui

-----