Frequency Memory Editor

Michael Cook
I am a new KX3 owner and want to use the editor to populate the memories. I have version 1.5.7.20 running on my PC under Windows 10. The program loads but the window does not look quite the same as that shown in Elecraft's literature. Specifically the rightmost column I can see is labeled "Mode B". I do not see "Data Mode", "Offset" or "PL Tone" columns. I would appreciate any advice that might apply.

Michael Cook

Re: Frequency Memory Editor

Dick Dievendorff-4
Some columns appear only when certain modes are visible on the page.

Data mode only appears if you have one or more memories visible with Mode A
or Mode B set to "Data"

Offset and PL tone appear if you have one or memories visible with Mode A or
Mode B set to FM.

73 de Dick, K6KR

Re: Frequency Memory Editor

Michael,

That is the mode to be associated with VFO B.
MODE A is the mode for VFO A.

On 6/15/2016 4:22 PM, Michael Cook wrote:
> I am a new KX3 owner and want to use the editor to populate the memories. I have version 1.5.7.20 running on my PC under Windows 10. The program loads but the window does not look quite the same as that shown in Elecraft's literature. Specifically the rightmost column I can see is labeled "Mode B". I do not see "Data Mode", "Offset" or "PL Tone" columns. I would appreciate any advice that might apply.

Re: Frequency Memory Editor

Kevin - K4VD
I'm running the same version and see Mode B on a fresh sheet.

Start filling out a line. Select DATA for Mode A and a new column will pop
into existence for Data Mode.

Kev