Is the KX3 AF Limiter implemented?

Barry N1EU
I don't see the AF Limiter ("AF LIM" in menu) listed as not implemented in the Errata sheet, but it doesn't seem to be working in USB with AGC off (v1.23).

Anybody using the KX3 AF Limiter successfully?

73,
Barry N1EU

Re: Is the KX3 AF Limiter implemented?

Lyle Johnson
Not yet, but soon.

Lyle KK7P

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 21, 2012, at 5:51 PM, Barry N1EU <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I don't see the AF Limiter ("AF LIM" in menu) listed as not implemented in
> the Errata sheet, but it doesn't seem to be working in USB with AGC off
> (v1.23).
>
> Anybody using the KX3 AF Limiter successfully?
>
> 73,
> Barry N1EU

Re: Is the KX3 AF Limiter implemented?

Barry N1EU