K-1 For Sale

KC6CNN
I am selling my Elecraft K-1.
It has the 4 band board 40,30,20,15 meters in it.
It also has two 2 band boards which also cover 40, 30, 20, 15 meters.
It has the noise blanker and the automatic antenna tuner.
The K-1 also comes with the tilt stand.
This radio had had all the current modifications to bring it to date.
Serial number on this K-1 is number 14, yes within the first 20 radios made.
I am selling all of this for $500
The reason I am selling a lot of my ham gear is because I am going to be
moving to a cabin on a ranch and we only have limited room and will operate
off of solar power.
I have two other qrp radios and two 100 watt radios
Thanks
Gerald

-----
KC6CNN - Gerald