K2 External Speaker - New Thread

Ken G Kopp
Actually,  didn't / doesn't Elecraft sell cans of "K2" touch-up
spray paint?  I'll check the order page.

73!

Ken - K0PP

Re: K2 External Speaker - New Thread

Alan Bloom
Interesting I didn't realize Elecraft sold paint.  :=)

However, the link to "Touch up paint for the K1 K2" on the "Spare Parts
and Mod Kits: page doesn't seem to work.

http://www.elecraft.com/order_form_parts.htm#paint

It just takes you back to the same page.

Alan

On 09/22/2015 02:11 PM, Ken G Kopp wrote:
> Actually,  didn't / doesn't Elecraft sell cans of "K2" touch-up
> spray paint?  I'll check the order page.
>
> 73!
>
> Ken - K0PP

Re: K2 External Speaker - New Thread

David Pratt
FWIW, the Elecraft Part # of the K1/K2/XV touch-up paint is E980100 and
is described as "Air Dry W/B Semi Gloss Granite".

73 de David G4DMP

In a recent message, Alan <[hidden email]> writes

--
 | David M Pratt, Kippax, Leeds.   |