K2/K3/KX3/P3 Android Phone Apps

Mike KS7D
I have had many requests from owners of Android phones for an Android version of my apps for the Apple iPhone. I am happy to announce that the following micro manuals are all available for Android phones now:

1. K3/KX3 Programmer's Reference

2. K3 Micro Manual

3. P3 Micro Manual

4. KX3 Micro Manual

5. K2 Micro Manual

You can find these apps in Google Play. Just do a search for 'mike downs, ks7d'. Note that the minimum required Android version is Jelly Bean Version 4.1 (API level 16). Unfortunately, there is a glitch in earlier versions of Google's Android operating system that prevent these apps from functioning, so I have had to design them all for Version 4.1 and above.

I hope you find these apps useful, and that they make operating your Elecraft rigs more efficient and enjoyable from wherever you are - at home or on the road. None of these apps requires an Internet connection, so they will operate from anywhere.

Happy Elecrafting.

73,

Mike, ks7d

Re: K2/K3/KX3/P3 Android Phone Apps

WA2SI
Hi Mike,

Tnx for the nifty apps. Just purchased the K2 Micro Manual. Always happy to help support a fellow ARO. Take care es...

Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

Sent from my android device.

Re: K2/K3/KX3/P3 Android Phone Apps

Randy Moore
These are excellent!  Glad to see them on Android devices!

Tnx es 73!
Randy, KS4L