[K2/OT] Free for pick-up. Four used sealed gel cell batteries 2 60A, 2 26A

[K2/OT] Free for pick-up. Four used sealed gel cell batteries 2 60A, 2 26A

Daniel Paul Perez
For free for anyone who wants to pick them up.  Recently sold my K2.
Going smaller KX1, etc.

2 pairs sealed lead acid batteries.  ~3 years old.  60A good condition,
  26A good/fair condition.

2 @ MK Battery 12 Volt 26 Amp Hour Sealed Gell-Cell $90 each new.
2 @ MK Battery 12 Volt 60 Amp Sealed Gel-Cell $200 each new.

And modular wheelchair battery charger input 90-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.2A,
output 25V, 2.5A.  Needs be checked with DMM -- fairly certain still
operational. ~$100 new.

Source: periodically replace batteries for my scooter and wheelchair as
I don’t wait for them to quit under me.  E-mail me off reflector.

Best,

Dan, AD1P
Bedford, MA