[K3] [FS] K-Line for Sale

Randy Moore
I am helping a friend, KD4UP, sell his K-Line.  Please consider the
following:

K3/100:  $2000
   SN 688, updated 6/2013 by Elecraft to current factory specs,
      calibrated and aligned (including gold pins where required)
   Includes 2.8kHz roofing filter, KXV3A, KAT3, Elecraft mic

P3 w/SVGA:  $850
    SN 0474

KPA500:  $1700
    SN 0370

KAT500:  $525
    SN 0135

All cables included.
All plus shipping of your choice.
Prefer to sell the KPA500 and KAT500 together.

Tnx es 73,
Randy, KS4L

Re: [K3] [FS] K-Line for Sale

Randy Moore
Of the equipment listed for sale below, only the K3 remains available.
I should have mentioned that, in addition to being updated to factory
specs a little over a year ago by Elecraft, this K3 has seen very little
usage and has lived in a non-smoking environment.

Please contact me off-list for further information.

Tnx es 73,
Randy, KS4L