K3 - For Sale - complete K-Line in Australia

K3 - For Sale - complete K-Line in Australia

Jeff Cochrane - VK4XA
Due to a loss of interest in Amateur Radio I have the following items for sale.

Elecraft K3 Transceiver #4257 + Elecraft P3 Pan Adaptor #1629 + Elecraft KPA500 Amplifier #161 + Yamaha CM500 Headset + Footswitch.

All Elecraft units have the latest firmware installed and are all to the latest hardware spec.

The Transceiver is in perfect condition, has all manuals for all options and accessories and is fitted with the following options:
KAT3 - INTERNAL ANTENNA TUNER
KXV3A - TRANSVERTER INTERFACE
K144XV - 2 METRE INTERNAL TRANSVERTER
K144RFLK - REFERENCE LOCK BOARD FOR 2M TRANSVERTER
KTCX03 - 1 - 0.5ppm TCXO
KDVR3 - DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER
KBF3 - GENERAL COVERAGE RECEIVE BANDPASS MODULE
PR6 - 6M PRE-AMP
K3SSKT - STAINLESS STEEL SCREW KIT
MH2 - HAND MICROPHONE
And the following filters are fitted:
KFL3A-1.8K - 8 POLE 1.8KHz 8 POLE FILTER
KFL3A-2.8K - 8 POLE 2.8KHz 8 POLE FILTER
KFL3A-6K  - 8 POLE 6.0KHz 8 POLE FILTER
KFL3B-FM - 8 POLE 13.0KHz FM 8 POLE FILTER

The P3 Pan Adaptor serial #1629 is in perfect conditon and is complete with all cables and manuals

The KPA500 Amplifier serial #161 is in perfect condition, is complete with all manuals.

The radio is 12 months old, the P3 is 6 months old and the Amplifier is 5 months old.

The landed new price in Australia for everything above is approximately $9500.00 for all items, I am asking only $8000.00 for the complete package! (Sorry, I won't separate)

Please contact me (Jeff) via email off list or you can ring me on +61-740616760.

Jeff Cochrane - VK4XA
Innisfail, QLD, Australia.
K3 #4767

Re: K3 - For Sale - complete K-Line in Australia

w0mu
Sorry to hear about the loss of interest.   Best wishes and we hope we
hear you on the bands again in the future.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com

On 5/31/2012 5:12 PM, Jeff Cochrane - VK4XA wrote:

> Due to a loss of interest in Amateur Radio I have the following items for
> sale.
>
> Elecraft K3 Transceiver #4257 + Elecraft P3 Pan Adaptor #1629 + Elecraft
> KPA500 Amplifier #161 + Yamaha CM500 Headset + Footswitch.
>
> All Elecraft units have the latest firmware installed and are all to the
> latest hardware spec.
>
> The Transceiver is in perfect condition, has all manuals for all options and
> accessories and is fitted with the following options:
> KAT3 - INTERNAL ANTENNA TUNER
> KXV3A - TRANSVERTER INTERFACE
> K144XV - 2 METRE INTERNAL TRANSVERTER
> K144RFLK - REFERENCE LOCK BOARD FOR 2M TRANSVERTER
> KTCX03 - 1 - 0.5ppm TCXO
> KDVR3 - DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER
> KBF3 - GENERAL COVERAGE RECEIVE BANDPASS MODULE
> PR6 - 6M PRE-AMP
> K3SSKT - STAINLESS STEEL SCREW KIT
> MH2 - HAND MICROPHONE
> And the following filters are fitted:
> KFL3A-1.8K - 8 POLE 1.8KHz 8 POLE FILTER
> KFL3A-2.8K - 8 POLE 2.8KHz 8 POLE FILTER
> KFL3A-6K  - 8 POLE 6.0KHz 8 POLE FILTER
> KFL3B-FM - 8 POLE 13.0KHz FM 8 POLE FILTER
>
> The P3 Pan Adaptor serial #1629 is in perfect conditon and is complete with
> all cables and manuals
>
> The KPA500 Amplifier serial #161 is in perfect condition, is complete with
> all manuals.
>
> The radio is 12 months old, the P3 is 6 months old and the Amplifier is 5
> months old.
>
> The landed new price in Australia for everything above is approximately
> $9500.00 for all items, I am asking only $8000.00 for the complete package!
> (Sorry, I won't separate)
>
> Please contact me (Jeff) via email off list or you can ring me on
> +61-740616760.
>

> -----
> Jeff Cochrane - VK4XA
> Innisfail, QLD, Australia.
> Elecraft K3 #4257 + P3 #1629 + KPA500 #161 + PR6 + K144XV = OMFG!

Re: K3 - For Sale - complete K-Line in Australia

Jeff Cochrane - VK4XA
<quote author="w0mu">
Sorry to hear about the loss of interest.   Best wishes and we hope we
hear you on the bands again in the future.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com

Thanks Mike, one never knows where or when I might pop up.

Jeff Cochrane - VK4XA
Innisfail, QLD, Australia.
K3 #4767

Re: K3 - For Sale - complete K-Line in Australia

Jeff Cochrane - VK4XA
All my Elecraft gear has now been sold.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Jeff Cochrane - VK4XA