K3 and PW-1

K4GM-George
This weekend I hope to hook up my PW-1 now that its back from Icom
again.   Is there any real need to use a keying buffer between the two
?  Based on the specs of the two units I would think a direct connection
between the two would work fine.
K4GM- George

Re: K3 and PW-1

Augie "Gus" Hansen
K4GM-George wrote:
> This weekend I hope to hook up my PW-1 now that its back from Icom
> again.   Is there any real need to use a keying buffer between the two
> ?  Based on the specs of the two units I would think a direct
> connection between the two would work fine.

Direct connection is fine - no need for a buffer. That's how I have had
my K3 and PW1 connected for the past 10 months.

Gus Hansen
KB0YH

Re: K3 and PW-1

Johnny Siu
Hello George,

I don't think a key buffer is necessary.

73

Johnny VR2XMC

--- 2008年11月15日 星期六,K4GM-George <[hidden email]> 寫道﹕

      為了不斷提升Yahoo! Mail,雅虎香港誠邀你參與意見調查。請前往http://surveylink.yahoo.com/wix/p5429076.aspx 發表你的意見!