K3 cracked control knob

jewell
Would it be possible to bring a replacement knob to Dayton later this week, for me to pick up, please?It is the smaller, RF/SQL knob that has ( badly) cracked. The larger outer one cracked a few years ago and you have already replaced this one for me.Many thanks
Sam Jewell, G4DDK/W5DDK
K3 Nr 5879

Re: K3 cracked control knob

Brendon Whateley
That may be a better request to send/call directly to Elecraft Support
rather than the public email group which is not guaranteed to be seen by
the folks at E.

- Brendon

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 12:43 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Would it be possible to bring a replacement knob to Dayton later this
> week, for me to pick up, please?It is the smaller, RF/SQL knob that has (
> badly) cracked. The larger outer one cracked a few years ago and you have
> already replaced this one for me.Many thanks
> Sam Jewell, G4DDK/W5DDK
> K3 Nr 5879

Re: K3 cracked control knob

jewell
Apologies to all that my request went to the wrong group. I had that one down as Elecraft support.
I will probably lodge my request directly with Elecraft on Friday at Dayton. No getting the wrong group then!
73 de Sam

Sent from my DDKpad

g4ddk.com
g4ddk.blogspot.com

> On 16 May 2016, at 02:35, Brendon Whateley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> That may be a better request to send/call directly to Elecraft Support rather than the public email group which is not guaranteed to be seen by the folks at E.
>
> - Brendon
>
>> On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 12:43 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Would it be possible to bring a replacement knob to Dayton later this week, for me to pick up, please?It is the smaller, RF/SQL knob that has ( badly) cracked. The larger outer one cracked a few years ago and you have already replaced this one for me.Many thanks
>> Sam Jewell, G4DDK/W5DDK
>> K3 Nr 5879

Re: K3 cracked control knob

Elecraft mailing list
Have a great time in Dayton Sam. Wish I could be with you!

73 from David GM4JJJ