[K3] internal 144MHz xvrtr - no output

mike
Thanks for the suggestions Ron. There is no registered output for cw or ssb
on 2 meters. There is good output on FM on 10 meters, so the filter is not
the problem. I will pop the top and check the TMP'. Hopefully that is where
the issue lies. 73  ..mike  AI6II

Re: [K3] internal 144MHz xvrtr - no output

Bill Frantz
After upgrading my K3 with some of the new boards from the K3S,
I tested my K144XV module by hitting the local repeater (about
1.5 miles from my roof mounted antenna). It came back to me so I
assumed everything was OK.

Then my wife (KI6SLX) acted as net control using the K3.
Everyone thought she was very scratchy. I hooked up a power/SWR
meeter to the antenna feed and it showed almost no power output.
I opened up the radio, reseated the TMP connectors, and the
power came back to normal.

Moral: Watch those TMP connectors.

73 Bill AE6JV