We’ve updated KPA1500 beta firmware to version 2.27. Recent changes since our last production version 2.17 include:
· Reduce band line change detect period to avoid missing Xcvr frequency messages
· Defer startup PA inline to reduce chance of input power fault when K3 and amp are started together and keyed before K3 receives amp OPER
· ATU HiSWR retune on same frequency was unnecessarily constrained
· Reset time-to-fault on overdrive events whenever PA is bypassed, changes some PA current faults on band/antenna switch from hard to soft faults
· Add watchdog timer to TCP & UDP operations
· Fix WDT reset and occasional hang during power off
· Send ^ON0; during shutdown to USB Host & TCP client for KPA1500 Remote
KPA1500 Beta firmware is available from our web site, https://elecraft.com/pages/firmware-software Choose K-Line Firmware & Software, then KPA1500 Firmware and Utility.
Beta firmware installation instructions are near the bottom of that page.