KX2 Display Question

Tex

KX2 Display Question

Tex
I have acquired a used KX2 and have a question about the display information.  When in CW mode a lone
'T' is in the lower right hand corner of the display.  I've looked through the manual and don't find anything.  Page 13 shows the 'T' but I couldn't find any reference to what is means?

Thanks
Tex
ka5y

Re: KX2 Display Question

Grant Youngman-2
Manual page 8, in the box titled “Mode Icons”.  It means that in FM mode a Tone is set, or that CW/Text decode is turned on.

> On Feb 6, 2017, at 5:04 PM, pkhjr via Elecraft <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have acquired a used KX2 and have a question about the display information.
> When in CW mode a lone
> 'T' is in the lower right hand corner of the display.  I've looked through
> the manual and don't find anything.  Page 13 shows the 'T' but I couldn't
> find any reference to what is means?
>
> Thanks
> Tex
> ka5y

Grant NQ5T
K3 #2091, KX3 #8342

Tex

Re: KX2 Display Question

Tex
Thank you.....was bugging me.  It's not on page 8 of my manual but on page 29.  When you referred to CW/Text decode I remembered.

Tex