KX2 mobile mount

w5sum
anyone know of a one stop vendor for a mobile mount for my KX2? Would love a ‘cup holder’ mount with a flexible shaft and the mount that goes onto the back of the KX2. I don’t want to have to buy ‘this here and that there’ if you get my drift.

Ronnie W5SUM

Re: KX2 mobile mount

Matt Zilmer-3
Ideas ...

https://gemsproducts.com/product/kx2-mount/

National Products of Seattle, WA.  The product line is called "RAM
Mount".  Take a look at this page:
http://www.rammount.com/products/x-grip.  I don't know if RAM has cup
holdermounts, but this type of cradle works well.  I use an older
version of it for my KX3/KX2.

See also http://www.proclipusa.com/ for dash mounts.  I don't know of
any manufacturer that makes turnkey mount solutions.

Do not try to support your KX2 using only the thumbnuts.  The retainers
are designed to hold the bottom cover on, not to bear the weight of your
KX2.

73,

matt W6NIA

On 2/25/2017 6:12 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> anyone know of a one stop vendor for a mobile mount for my KX2? Would love a ‘cup holder’ mount with a flexible shaft and the mount that goes onto the back of the KX2. I don’t want to have to buy ‘this here and that there’ if you get my drift.
>
> Ronnie W5SUM

Pull the curtain, Fred.  It won't be long now.

Matt Zilmer, W6NIA
[Shiraz]