KX3 Baud rate

John Pitz
Hello,

I was wondering if there is any particular reason the default BAUD rates
for the KX3 and KXPA100 are different.  Does the amp need a higher baud
rate than the KX3?  Can I set the KX3 to use the same baud rate as the
amp?  The reason I would like to do this is I only occasionally have the
amp connected, and it would be nice if when I do hook up the amp I don't
have to go into the settings of fldigi and wsjtx and keep changing
things whenever my setup changes.

John
KD8CIV

Re: KX3 Baud rate

Nr4c
Yes. Set all to 38,400.

The radios seem to be set like the K2 at 4800. This was slow even 15 years ago when the K2 was new.

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c. bill