KX3 Does Not Power On with External Power Supply

KX3 Does Not Power On with External Power Supply

drace3000
I just received my factory built KX3.  Rig powers on with Eneloop batteries installed.  When I remove batteries and connect at 12VDC battery the rig does not power on.  I measured voltage with VOM at plug end and reads 12.58VDC and connect to KX3 9-15VDC receptical and does not power on.  I switched to another 12VDC source and same result.

Please Advise.

Thank you
Don - KW2AIR