KX3 LEDs

Kevin - K4VD
Does anyone else find the LEDs on the KX3 to be a little too bright?
Especially the green one. It seems the red and yellow are frosted/diffuse​
a little but the green one is blinding at the wrong angle.

I have the LED BRT set to 1. Any chance of making position #1 even dimmer
in a future release? For now I just display PS voltage which keeps the
yellow lights off. Tape will work to cover them up too. But increasing the
range of the adjustment seems more elegant.

73,
Kevin K4VD

Re: KX3 LEDs

John Pitz
I keep mine on their lowest settings too, wish they would go lower from
a battery use standpoint.  For me the lowest setting is more than
adequate for use in bright sunlight which for me is pretty rare.  It
would also be nice to be able to turn down the display brightness,
Assuming the display back light is on a PWM channel...