KX3 Mount Bracket

Larry D. Warner
Does anyone have a good mounting bracket for the KX3?  I want to mount it to
a pole in my 2006 Expedition so need a bracket from the KX3 to the pole.  I
don't have the pole yet so if you have a pole you like, please tell me what
that is as well.

Regards,

Larry

KG7ZSB

You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will
never be able to repay you.

            -- John Wooden

Re: KX3 Mount Bracket

WD4SDC
Larry,

I used this to do a KX3 dash mount, but it may also work using a pole mount:

http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-plastic-universal-finger-grip-clamping-cradle.html

It "finger grips" the radio.  I've had it in an out of the car on almost a daily basis (because I can't be without my KX3 ;)  ) and it has worked great!

73's

Steve
WD4SDC.

Re: KX3 Mount Bracket

KD6QZX
Larry I will have one that works great in just a few weeks.  look at some posting on my web site.

Scott AK6Q

On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:31 PM, Larry D. Warner [via Elecraft] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Does anyone have a good mounting bracket for the KX3?  I want to mount it to
a pole in my 2006 Expedition so need a bracket from the KX3 to the pole.  I
don't have the pole yet so if you have a pole you like, please tell me what
that is as well.

Regards,

Larry

KG7ZSB

You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will
never be able to repay you.

            -- John Wooden

http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/KX3-Mount-Bracket-tp7618297.html
To unsubscribe from Elecraft, click here.
NAML

K3 #348 KX3 #2499

Re: KX3 Mount Bracket

Matt Zilmer-3
Same here.  It works quite well and has rear hole centers for the AMPS
pattern (ball-mount).

73,

matt W6NIA

On 5/31/2016 5:29 PM, WD4SDC wrote:

> Larry,
>
> I used this to do a KX3 dash mount, but it may also work using a pole mount:
>
> http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-plastic-universal-finger-grip-clamping-cradle.html
>
> It "finger grips" the radio.  I've had it in an out of the car on almost a
> daily basis (because I can't be without my KX3 ;)  ) and it has worked
> great!
>
> 73's
>
> Steve
> WD4SDC.

Always store beer in a dark place.  - R. Heinlein