KX3 User Group is now the KX User Group

hhoyt
Hi all,

morphed the Yahoo KX3 User Group into the Elecraft KX User Group.  This
is in keeping with Elecraft's division between their portable KX product
line and their desktop K line.

We welcome the owners of any KX1, KX2, KX3, KXPA100, PX3, or accessory
for any of these rigs to join with other like-minded Elecraft owners.
We are over 5000 members strong and growing fast!

Chances are if you have a question about one of these rigs, there are
many others who have answered that question in our group.  The Yahoo KX
User Group is supported by both Elecraft personnel and others allied
with Elecraft, so updates and beta firmwares are announced there.

button.

Cheers & 73,

Howard Hoyt - WA4PSC
Yahoo KX User Group Moderator

Re: KX3 User Group is now the KX User Group

Phil Wheeler-2
Good job on the rename to KX User Group, with
photos of all three rigs :-)

Phil W7OX

On 5/25/16 5:48 AM, Howard Hoyt wrote:

> Hi all,

> new KX2 owners we have morphed the Yahoo KX3
> User Group into the Elecraft KX User Group.
> This is in keeping with Elecraft's division
> between their portable KX product line and their
> desktop K line.
>
> We welcome the owners of any KX1, KX2, KX3,
> KXPA100, PX3, or accessory for any of these rigs
> to join with other like-minded Elecraft owners.
> We are over 5000 members strong and growing fast!
>
> Chances are if you have a question about one of
> these rigs, there are many others who have
> answered that question in our group.  The Yahoo
> KX User Group is supported by both Elecraft
> personnel and others allied with Elecraft, so
> updates and beta firmwares are announced there.

> Click on the "+ Join Group" button.
>
> Cheers & 73,
>
> Howard Hoyt - WA4PSC
> Yahoo KX User Group Moderator

KX3 User Group is now the KX User Group

I once gave my user comments about an after market heat sink for my own KX3 in a KX3 yahoo group. However, I was banned from that KX3 yahoo group with an allegation of advertising products. Ironically, I have no business relationship with that particular heat sink manufacturer but merely mentioned my user comments.
Hence, I quit that KX3 yahoo group without hesitation.  It was my personal experience in the past and I am not going to persuade you to join the KX3 yahoo group below or not.
Hopefully, the KX3 yahoo group experienced by me in the past is NOT the one mentioned below.
73
Johnny VR2XMC

      寄件人︰ Howard Hoyt <[hidden email]>
 收件人︰ [hidden email]
 傳送日期︰ 2016年05月25日 (週三) 8:48 PM
 主題︰ [Elecraft] KX3 User Group is now the KX User Group