KX3 & KX2 Decoding Wish

KC6CNN
I wish there was a way to connect the KX3 or KX2 to a external monitor, say a 7 inch screen or such to have the decode text from CW/PSK/RTTY show up on the external monitor.
Its great the radios decode these, but would be awesome to be able to view them on a bigger screen. And the older I get the more I would appreciate that feature. lol

Gerald - KC6CNN

KC6CNN - Gerald
K1 # 0014
K3 # 6294
KX3 # 757

Re: KX3 & KX2 Decoding Wish

Hi Gerald,

You could use any kind of inexpensive tablet or notebook PC for this purpose. Just run KX2 or KX3 Utility. Then click on the "Terminal" tab, and see Help for instructions.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 4:09 PM, KC6CNN <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wish there was a way to connect the KX3 or KX2 to a external monitor, say a
> 7 inch screen or such to have the decode text from CW/PSK/RTTY show up on
> the external monitor.
> Its great the radios decode these, but would be awesome to be able to view
> them on a bigger screen. And the older I get the more I would appreciate
> that feature. lol
>
> Gerald - KC6CNN
>

> -----
> KC6CNN - Gerald
> K1 # 0014
> K2 # 5486
> K3 # 6294
> KX3 # 757

Re: KX3 & KX2 Decoding Wish

KC6CNN
Yeah that would work, I have android tab. I price a windoze one. We are going on dx again to Bagdad beach again then going to green island and looking for the light weight stuff. I am hoping to get my KX2 before the island trip.  We are running a K1, K2, KX3, K3 and hope the KX2.
Going to be fun.
Gerald KC6CNN

> On Jun 3, 2016, at 6:23 PM, Wayne Burdick <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Gerald,
>
> You could use any kind of inexpensive tablet or notebook PC for this purpose. Just run KX2 or KX3 Utility. Then click on the "Terminal" tab, and see Help for instructions.
>
> 73,
> Wayne
> N6KR
>

>> On Jun 3, 2016, at 4:09 PM, KC6CNN <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I wish there was a way to connect the KX3 or KX2 to a external monitor, say a
>> 7 inch screen or such to have the decode text from CW/PSK/RTTY show up on
>> the external monitor.
>> Its great the radios decode these, but would be awesome to be able to view
>> them on a bigger screen. And the older I get the more I would appreciate
>> that feature. lol
>>
>> Gerald - KC6CNN
>>

>> -----
>> KC6CNN - Gerald