Looking for KX1 FS

N7EDK
GE....

A ham friend is looking to buy a built, KX1 with the tuner and 80/30 option installed. He doesn't want the paddles, I'll told him, I'd take them off his hands !

He's impressed with my Elecraft radio's, KX1, KX3 and K2 that he'd like to dive into the world of Elecraft, but slowly and small at first !

So I'm his go between, please contact me off-list if you have a KX1 FS as I discribed above, also, non-smoking home please !

Thank you group, as always...(He doesn't want to build one.)

73 de Ed N7EDK