Narrow Digital Modes ??

VA3MA
Could Elecraft explain why the KX2 design doesn't allow operating say JT65 out of the box?
What prohibits manufacturing the rig to do the narrow digital modes?
Would be helpful to know
Thanks
Dan VA3MA

Re: Narrow Digital Modes ??

VA3MA
Sorry
I didn't mean to imply decoding JT modes inside the KX2
I was wondering why the rig is not frequency stable for narrow digital modes using a PC for encode/decode.
Why could it not be manufactured more stable??
Dan VA3MA