New K3S-F Delivered

Byron Peebles
I was able to pick up my K3S-F at UPS this morning.
Serial number 10072 was ordered on June 9th, and included in the June
1th "batch".
It spent a week traveling UPS Ground from Elecraft, and is happy to be
home now.

This is my first Elecraft transceiver and my first NEW transceiver since
becoming a ham in the 1970's.  It took impressive credentials and a
loyal group of followers to encourage me to take the leap on my first,
and probably last, new transceiver.  I'll let you know my impression
after I've had it longer than UPS did.

Now I'm off to see what changes I need to make in the shack.

73, Byron

Re: New K3S-F Delivered

KC6CNN
Congratulations Byron.
You picked a super radio to be the first new on.
Your going to be happy and learn a bunch. I still find stuff my elecraft
radios do that I had no ideal they did.

Congratulations again and hope to work you.
73's
Gerald - KC6CNN
On Jul 31, 2015 3:03 PM, "Byron Peebles" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was able to pick up my K3S-F at UPS this morning.
> Serial number 10072 was ordered on June 9th, and included in the June 1th
> "batch".
> It spent a week traveling UPS Ground from Elecraft, and is happy to be
> home now.
>
> This is my first Elecraft transceiver and my first NEW transceiver since
> becoming a ham in the 1970's.  It took impressive credentials and a loyal
> group of followers to encourage me to take the leap on my first, and
> probably last, new transceiver.  I'll let you know my impression after I've
> had it longer than UPS did.
>
> Now I'm off to see what changes I need to make in the shack.
>
> 73, Byron

KC6CNN - Gerald
K3 # 6294
KX3 # 757