New KX2

Joseph Trombino, Jr

Howdy Fellow Elecrafters:

As I anxiously wait for my KX2 to arrive I'd like to congratulate Wayne and Eric for hitting this one out of the ball park.

I don't believe there is another QRP rig on the market that can compare feature for feature with the new KX2.

In any event the KX2 will be my portable field rig for the foreseeable future.

Sitting here in my shack I'm trying to visualize just how small the KX2 is......hard to believe!!

Hoping to get my new rig before Field Day...that will provide a good "shake-out for the little rig.

Things sure have changed since I was a Novice back in '62 (grin)....DX20 and NC190...what changes in technology we have seen in the past 54 years.

I'd like to be around for another 54 to see the future tech...but I don't think that is gonna happen (grin).

                        73, Joe W2KJ
                        I QRP, therefore I am

Re: New KX2

Jim Rodenkirch