OT: Any Confirmation From W1AW/5 in NM?

Jim Bennett
Just wondering if anyone has gotten LoTW confirmation from the W1AW/5 operation from New Mexico last week? I worked them twice on 10 meters and so far no confirmations on LoTW, although the W1AW/4 operation from TN last week has been confirmed. Hope it's just that they've not uploaded yet and not a twice-busted call copy... :-(

I ask because NM is one of the last three states on 10 meters I need to complete 5BWAS.

Jim / W6JHB

Re: OT: Any Confirmation From W1AW/5 in NM?

Bill Frantz
I got LotW confirmation of the /4 operation from TN also.
Nothing yet for /5 or /KH2. We need to show patients. HIHI

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV

On 3/31/14 at 9:30 PM, [hidden email] (Jim Bennett) wrote:

>Just wondering if anyone has gotten LoTW confirmation from the
>W1AW/5 operation from New Mexico last week? I worked them twice
>on 10 meters and so far no confirmations on LoTW, although the
>W1AW/4 operation from TN last week has been confirmed. Hope
>it's just that they've not uploaded yet and not a twice-busted
>call copy... :-(

Re: OT: Any Confirmation From W1AW/5 in NM?

Stephen Bloom
NM and KH2 haven't posted to the Leader Board yet ..so I wouldn't worry.

73
Steve KL7SB