* Added support for the SVGA noise blanker.
* Fixed a bug that occasionally caused a hesitation in resuming the display updates when the K3 stops transmitting.
* Improved reliability of K3 commands received via RS-232.
Eliminates firmware load error with older Mac versions of K3 Utility, and reduces flash file load time in all cases.
P3SVGA 01.21 / 1-5-2015 * Added Noise Blanker.
* Developed a faster method of detecting K3 transmit/receive state changes. Speeds up display resuming after Tx.
* Added data terminal ‘send on space’ to the available data TX modes.
* Added replay of keyboard input using Ctrl-Alt-R. Ctrl-C will clear replay buffer.
* Added ‘\r’ to embed a CR in text message. Use ‘\\’ to send a single ‘\’.
* Added ‘\c’ to embed an incrementing serial counter in a text message. Clearing/presetting counter may be done in the setup screen (Ctrl-Alt-S).
* Text messages sent in data terminal mode now respect the mode setting (VOX, CR, ^T).
* Fixed a bug in data terminal mode that was causing the time-out to not reset correctly.
* Fixed a bug in data terminal mode that was causing non-existent characters to be retrieved and sent. Also fixes a bug of missing characters.
* Added waterfall cursors, these display exactly as they do on the P3 screen.
Glad to see this. I look forward to trying it as soon as I can do it.
Glad to see the fix for missing characters. If replay of keyboard input
is what I think it is,
that will be greatly appreciated. It is often needed.
Thanks for all,
On 1/14/2015 7:01 PM, Paul Saffren N6HZ wrote:
> New BETA firmware for the P3/SVGA is available for download from: P3/SVGA
> BETA FIRMWARE <ftp://ftp.elecraft.com/P3/firmware/beta/>
> Release notes:
And you should make sure you get the correct beta firmware because it is 'P3/SVGA Beta 1.54/1.25 now available' and not what is in the heading of your email.
Tom - W4BQF
From: Elecraft [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of GRANT YOUNGMAN
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 4:45 PM
Cc: [hidden email] Subject: Re: [Elecraft] P3 1.34/SVGA 1.21 BETA Firmware available
You might try again. Seems to be working fine …
> On Aug 21, 2015, at 3:21 PM, mike <[hidden email]> wrote:
> 'Problem loading page' browser message. I cant get to it. 73 ..mike
Thanks for all the suggestion on and off list. It is not an issue of not know which file or where to find it, rather I am not able to get to the Elecraft ftp site. Clearly the problem is on my end of it. Only recent change here is upgrading to Windows 10. I will have to look closer as to why my browser now has a problem with FTP. Thanks es 73 ..mike AI6II