P3 behaviour

N5GE
I've changed monitors on my P3 and everything is going well except
that for some reason when I tune across the bands, the monitor display
moves very fast when turning the main VFO across the bands.

I know I'm missing something, but Ive spent the last two days trying
to find why this is happening in the Elecraft manual and Fred Cady's
P3 manual.

Can someone point me to the solution?

Many thanks.

ARS N5GE

Amateur Radio Operator N5GE

P3 behaviour

Edward A. Dauer
Could you have inadvertently changed either Span on the P3 or Rate on the
K3?

Ted, KN1CBR