P3 wireles keyboard

William Lagerberg
Hi Group,

I think there has been told a lot about wireless keyboard an Kpod etc etc.

But Is it possible to get a wireless keyboard connected to the P3 somewhere i read that a 2.4 Ghz remote keyboard would work ???

Is there somebody who has experience, I have many apple keyboard but every where i read, they don’t work, i did not even try :-)

is the a list of keyboards ??

I am getting stuck in the wire every time ( just google my call) you understand :-)

Regards William PE1BSB

Re: P3 wireles keyboard

Bill K9YEQ
I use a Logitech,  Works fine.

Bill
K9YEQ

I think there has been told a lot about wireless keyboard an Kpod etc etc.

But Is it possible to get a wireless keyboard connected to the P3 somewhere i read that a 2.4 Ghz remote keyboard would work ???

Is there somebody who has experience, I have many apple keyboard but every where i read, they don’t work, i did not even try :-)

is the a list of keyboards ??

I am getting stuck in the wire every time ( just google my call) you understand :-)

Regards William PE1BSB

Please help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: P3 wireles keyboard

Joe Stone (KF5WBO)

Here's the list of keyboards supported in conjunction with the PX3 and P3SVGA,

    http://www.elecraft.com/manual/px3_keyboard_list_A3.pdf

For some reason, the file name and title suggests this list is specific to the PX3, but the list itself states,

  "Keyboards listed were available when this list was created and have been tested with the PX3/P3SVGA"

This is a (very) small sample of the supported keyboards.  The key is "2.4 GHz wireless" and NOT "bluetooth".  I wouldn't be surprised that an Apple keyboard does not work.

73's

Joe Stone
KF5WBO

Re: P3 wireles keyboard

Bill Frantz
All the Apple keyboards I have seen have built in USB hubs. (And
I have a lot of them kicking around the house.) Since the P3
does not support hubs, they won't work.

73 Bill AE6JV

On 7/11/16 at 7:15 AM, [hidden email] (Joe Stone
(KF5WBO)) wrote:

>I wouldn't be surprised that an Apple
>keyboard does not work.

Re: P3 wireles keyboard

Cady, Fred-2
Here is the list of keyboards for the PX3.

www.elecraft.com/manual/px3_keyboard_list_A3.pdf<http://www.elecraft.com/manual/px3_keyboard_list_A3.pdf>

I'm using a Logictech K360 that works on both the PX3 and P3 with SVGA.
cheers,
Fred KE7X

For all KE7X Elecraft books, see www.ke7x.com.