PX3 USB Keyboard List

David Bondy G4NRT
I keep seeing references to keyboards being added to “the list,” I have seen reference to “PX3_Keyboard_QuickStart.pdf”

Where are these lists and documents?  I cannot find them! I have searched and looked on this reflector and on the Yahoo group. I have also used the search on the Elecraft site!

I am going to buy a keyboard for use on my PX3 but I want to make sure it will work.

Someone help me out here and give me a link to “the list.”  I know it is only Beta firmware but it seems that loads of folks have installed it.

Thanks in advance!

David G4NRT

Re: PX3 USB Keyboard List

David Pratt
The 'list' refers to a list of proposed updates to the firmware which
Wayne has when he makes changes to the firmware, usually distributed
initially as beta.  There are 'lists' for the K3, KX3, etc, but they are
never available for us to see, hence there is no link.

73 de David G4DMP

In a recent message, David Bondy G4NRT <[hidden email]> writes

--
 + - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
 | David M Pratt, Kippax, Leeds.   |

Re: PX3 USB Keyboard List

pa0pje
David,

Paul, N6HZ gave a direct link to the beta software on the reflector in
his mail with the subject: [Elecraft] PX3 firmware 1.35 BETA available,
USB keyboard on 2015-10-13 22:40.

http://www.elecraft.com/PX3/px3_beta_release_instructions.htm

On this particular page a link is shown to a directory on the server
that contains the zipped data:

ftp://ftp.elecraft.com/PX3/firmware/beta/

Of course you can use the "Parent directory" to access any previously
saved data there, not limited to the PX3 but to all available files
concerned to Elecraft products.
ftp://ftp.elecraft.com/

73,
Peter - PA0PJE

Op 2015-10-16 12:48 schreef David G4DMP:

> The 'list' refers to a list of proposed updates to the firmware which
> Wayne has when he makes changes to the firmware, usually distributed
> initially as beta.  There are 'lists' for the K3, KX3, etc, but they are
> never available for us to see, hence there is no link.
>
> 73 de David G4DMP
>
> In a recent message, David Bondy G4NRT <[hidden email]> writes
>> I keep seeing references to keyboards being added to “the list,” I have
>> seen reference to “PX3_Keyboard_QuickStart.pdf”
>
>> Where are these lists and documents?  I cannot find them! I have
>> searched and looked on this reflector and on the Yahoo group. I have
>> also used the search on the Elecraft site!
>
> I am going to buy a keyboard for use on my PX3 but I want to make sure
> it will work.
>
> Someone help me out here and give me a link to “the list.”  I know it is
> only Beta firmware but it seems that loads of folks have installed it.

Re: PX3 USB Keyboard List

Paul Saffren N6HZ
Hi David,

The list you speak of is a document that I am working on right now that lists the keyboard makes and models that have been tested with the Elecraft PX3.   This information is coming from customers and myself.   Until I finish adding keyboards to the list and publishing it on the Elecraft website, here is a temporary link to my current list:
px3_keyboard_list_A2.pdf
https://elecraft.egnyte.com/dl/uxe0dNf0F2

73,

Paul