PX3 case for P3?

Bruce Beford-2
Please consider the possibility of offering an enclosure option for the P3.
In many cases, it would be nice to have the P3 in a case footprint similar
to the PX3. Perhaps with the sheet metal design work already done for the
PX3, this would not be cost prohibitive. Possible?

73,

Bruce

N1RX

Re: PX3 case for P3?

jeff stai-2
Hi Bruce. I was looking at the PX3 case today. It's not very deep and the
current P3 won't fit in there. And Eric did confirm that.

Some people have cut the stock P3 sides, top and bottom shorter to achieve
a similar profile.

73 jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ [hidden email]

Re: PX3 case for P3?

Bruce Beford-2
Yes, I have seen the user-modified P3 units. I am still hoping Elecraft will
offer a set of panels to repackage the P3 into a shallow case, similar to
the PX3.

73

Bruce N1RX

  _____