Shelby Hamfest

hhoyt
Hi all,

To answer the queries, Pro Audio Engineering will not have a booth at
Shelby this year due to a scheduling conflict.  To compensate those who
were looking to pick up their purchase there, we will be offering free
shipping for all orders made in the month of September to USA
addresses.  This offer applies to orders for KX3 heatsinks as well as
our Kx33 power supply and adapters, but not to ferrite-only orders.

Thanks for your patience,

Howard Hoyt - WA4PSC
www.proaudioeng.com

Re: Shelby Hamfest

David Shoaf
Come see Elecraft's booth in the vendor building at Shelby!

Don Wilhelm and I will be there with the same special promotion you see on the main Elecraft page.

Cheers,

David/KG6IRW
International Distributor and Customer Support
Elecraft
831-763-4211