Shipping of KX2's

Joseph Trombino, Jr
Howdy Gang:

I ordered my KX2 on 25 May and am wondering when I might expect to receive it.

Has anone received a KX2 recently and, if so, on what date did they place their order?

Many thanks for any info.

Anxiously awaiting this little beauty (grin).

                        73, Joe W2KJ
                        I QRP, therefore I am

Re: Shipping of KX2's

Ed W0YK
Read the Shipping Status webpage.

73,
Ed W0YK
On Jun 7, 2016 11:20 AM, Joe W2KJ <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Howdy Gang:
>
> I ordered my KX2 on 25 May and am wondering when I might expect to receive it.
>
> Has anone received a KX2 recently and, if so, on what date did they place their order?
>
> Many thanks for any info.
>
> Anxiously awaiting this little beauty (grin).
>
> 73, Joe W2KJ
> I QRP, therefore I am

Re: Shipping of KX2's

Armour, Randy (WS)
I ordered a KX2 on May 21st, at the Dayton Hamvention booth.  No sign of it yet.  Inquired about shipping status via email last night (10:00pm central).  No response yet... but I too am very anxious.  It is difficult to practice patience with this one!  :-)

Randy - KI4LMR

Re: Shipping of KX2's

Armour, Randy (WS)
Update.  My KX2 ordered on May 21st ships today!  I got more anxious after reading this thread and called Elecraft.

Randy - KI4LMR

I ordered a KX2 on May 21st, at the Dayton Hamvention booth.  No sign of it yet.  Inquired about shipping status via email last night (10:00pm central).  No response yet... but I too am very anxious.  It is difficult to practice patience with this one!  :-)

Randy - KI4LMR

I ordered my KX2 on 25 May and am wondering when I might expect to receive it.

Has anone received a KX2 recently and, if so, on what date did they place their order?

Many thanks for any info.

Anxiously awaiting this little beauty (grin).

                        73, Joe W2KJ
                        I QRP, therefore I am

Please help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: Shipping of KX2's

Kevin - K4VD
Randy...

How were you told? I have been waiting for any kind of confirmation that
the company even received my KX3 order last Friday. I'm probably being
impatient but I'd at least like some confirmation that the order is there.

I tried emailing and calling with no response. They are probably scurrying
around trying to get KX2 orders out the door.

Enjoy your new KX2!

Kev
K4VD

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 5:19 PM, Armour, Randy (WS) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Update.  My KX2 ordered on May 21st ships today!  I got more anxious after
> reading this thread and called Elecraft.
>
> Randy - KI4LMR

Re: Shipping of KX2's

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft
Administrator
Hi Kevin,

I just checked our system, and I show that your order has been entered for a KX3
and accessories. It should ship in the next 4-7 business days.

If you placed your order on-line, you should have received an automated
confirmation with an order number. (Check your Spam folder just in case..)

73,
Eric
/elecraft.com/

On 6/7/2016 2:48 PM, Kevin - K4VD wrote:

> Randy...
>
> How were you told? I have been waiting for any kind of confirmation that
> the company even received my KX3 order last Friday. I'm probably being
> impatient but I'd at least like some confirmation that the order is there.
>
> I tried emailing and calling with no response. They are probably scurrying
> around trying to get KX2 orders out the door.
>
> Enjoy your new KX2!
>
> Kev
> K4VD

Re: Shipping of KX2's

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft
One other note - we are receiving so many sales calls and emails right now that
there can be up to a business day or two for some replies.

73,

Eric
/elecraft.com/

On 6/7/2016 2:48 PM, Kevin - K4VD wrote:

> Randy...
>
> How were you told? I have been waiting for any kind of confirmation that
> the company even received my KX3 order last Friday. I'm probably being
> impatient but I'd at least like some confirmation that the order is there.
>
> I tried emailing and calling with no response. They are probably scurrying
> around trying to get KX2 orders out the door.
>
> Enjoy your new KX2!
>
> Kev
> K4VD

Re: Shipping of KX2's

Phil Hystad-3

> One other note - we are receiving so many sales calls and emails right now that there can be up to a business day or two for some replies.

Sounds like good news for Elecraft!

Nice to meet you at SEAPAC last Saturday.  WX is like that all the time (well, maybe not).

73, phil, K7PEH

P.S.  We didn’t actually meat by exchanging names, I just sort of asked you some questions about the KX2.

Re: Shipping of KX2's

stan levandowski
I ordered a KX2 on June 5 and received today, from Madelyn, an email
that Elecraft received my order, my Paypal transaction went through and
that current shipping is running 2 to 3 weeks from date of order.

73, Stan WB2LQF

Re: Shipping of KX2's

Nr4c
Well you should have been around when the KX3 was introduced at Dayton. They didn't even start taking orders until very very late December and no shipping until April or May.  Those were the days!

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c. bill

> On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:00 PM, Armour, Randy (WS) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I ordered a KX2 on May 21st, at the Dayton Hamvention booth.  No sign of it yet.  Inquired about shipping status via email last night (10:00pm central).  No response yet... but I too am very anxious.  It is difficult to practice patience with this one!  :-)
>
> Randy - KI4LMR

Re: Shipping of KX2's

Raymond Sills
Amen to that!  I put my order in within hours of the “opening of the order window”.. in late December, and received mine at the end of May.  That was a long, long wait.

But worth it.

73 de Ray
K2ULR
KX3 #211

> On Jun 7, 2016, at 9:35 PM, Nr4c <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Well you should have been around when the KX3 was introduced at Dayton. They didn't even start taking orders until very very late December and no shipping until April or May.  Those were the days!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> ...nr4c. bill

Re: Shipping of KX2's

Milt -- N5IA
And with the K3 in 2007 the order placed in May was ready to be shipped the
following January 2008.  But the 2nd RX wasn't installed and was still not
available, so I took delivery of the complete ordered radio nearly one year
after ordering.

In the mean time I had the privilege of getting acquainted with the K3 at
VP6DX.

As stated; the wait was worth it.

73 de Milt, N5IA

Amen to that!  I put my order in within hours of the “opening of the order
window”.. in late December, and received mine at the end of May.  That was a
long, long wait.

But worth it.

73 de Ray
K2ULR
KX3 #211

> On Jun 7, 2016, at 9:35 PM, Nr4c <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Well you should have been around when the KX3 was introduced at Dayton.
> They didn't even start taking orders until very very late December and no
> shipping until April or May.  Those were the days!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> ...nr4c. bill

Re: Shipping of KX2's

Peter Lambert
They learnt.  It was a long wait on the KX3.  Worth it though and happy to be in the queue.

VK4JD