Software testing

Mike Reublin NF4L
I've written a settings saver for the K3. It should work on the K3S, but I don't have one to test it on. The program reads every Menu and Config setting that's readable, and stores it in a file. You can read a second radio and compare the settings side-by-side. The program puts the radio into Tech Mode, and switches between SSB and CW. The program DOES NOT load settings back into the radio, and I have no plans to have it do so.

I'm looking for some hardy testers. If interested contact me off list, using [K3Config] in the subject.

Please let me know your operating system(Windows XP thru Win10), your MCU version, and whether you have the sub receiver. I need both K3 and K3S users.

73, Mike NF4L