Solar update need information on KPA500

KC6CNN
I am looking to upgrade my solar panels and battery bank to be able to order and use a kpa500 amp.
I wanted to know if anyone had one and a kil-a-watt meter if they could take some readings for me?
I wanted to know how many watts it pulls in off, stand-by, operate, and at full power out.

Thank you I sure appreciate anyone helping me. I want to plan ahead and not find out in real world and possibly be out of power one night. lol

Thanks
Gerald

KC6CNN - Gerald
K3 # 6294
KX3 # 757

Re: Solar update need information on KPA500

k6dgw
Hey Gerald,

I could have used a forward-thinker like you on my combat comm team a
long time ago. :-)  I hope those who can make the measurements will post
them, my test equipment won't handle the KPA500.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2014 Cal QSO Party 4-5 Oct 2014
- www.cqp.org