TX on 11m Band

dl7sl
Hi Wayne,
how can i activate the transmitter in the 27 Mhz enriches. This function I need for testing purposes. I was ├╝brigends this year your doorstep in Watsenville.

Greeting Helge DL7SL

Re: TX on 11m Band

SP2SWR
I am also very interrested in havig possibility to TX under 28.000MHz
It will be welcome to see SWR just under 28MHz when tuninng antennas.
Please let us know how to omot this limitation or do it in next software release.
Thanks!