Timing is everything!

Randy Moore
In 30 minutes, just now, I worked TX5K on CW on 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, and
10m and on SSB on 15m, 12m, and 10m!  Last night I got him on 80m CW
after trying for over an hour.  Timing is everything!!

73,
Randy, KS4L

PS Oh, yeah, the K3s on both ends helped some too!!

Re: Timing is everything!

Jay Kobelin
Also helps when a high percentage of the "chasers" may be at work :)

73
Jay

> In 30 minutes, just now, I worked TX5K on CW on 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, and
> 10m and on SSB on 15m, 12m, and 10m!  Last night I got him on 80m CW
> after trying for over an hour.  Timing is everything!!
>
> 73,
> Randy, KS4L
>
> PS Oh, yeah, the K3s on both ends helped some too!!

Re: Timing is everything!

Bob-2
Or sleeping!   I got them on 160 in 2 calls.  However it was 4:30 AM on the
east coast.   In a big pileup I'd never had made the QSO, I'm always 5 or
more layers down.  Even at that hour it also removes most of the competition
from the west coast as they are sleeping to go to work the next day.

73,
Bob
K2TK  ex KN2TKR (1956) & K2TKR