Where will Elecraft be showing near New England?

Where will Elecraft be showing near New England?

dw-4
Hi All,
Does anyone know where and when the next Ham convention will be in the
New England area?
And are they typically setup to allow people to check out products prior
to purchase?

Thanks!  :-]
N1BBR

Re: Where will Elecraft be showing near New England?

Bruce Beford-2
I would expect Eric and his wife Lerma to have a booth at the ARRL 100th
anniversary convention in Hartford, CT in July. They have been regulars at
the New England Division Convention (Boxboro, MA) every other year. That
event is being superseded by the ARRL 100th anniversary bash this coming
summer.

73,

Bruce, N1RX

Re: Where will Elecraft be showing near New England?

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft
ARRL Centennial Convention in Hartford, CT, July 17-19 2014.
https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1248082

Elecraft will have a large booth there with all of our latest products for your
inspection. We also take orders at the booth for immediate shipment the
following week.

73,

Eric
elecraft.com

On 12/18/2013 10:08 AM, dw wrote:
> Hi All,
> Does anyone know where and when the next Ham convention will be in the
> New England area?
> And are they typically setup to allow people to check out products prior
> to purchase?
>
> Thanks!  :-]
> N1BBR

Re: Where will Elecraft be showing near New England?

Bill Frantz
I have ordered from a couple of shows and had shipping delayed
so I would be home to receive the order. The Elecraft people
have always handled this slightly unusual request with their
usual attention to customer service. This last time I got a
phone call, "Are you home? Is it OK to ship?".

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV

On 12/18/13 at 4:53 PM, [hidden email] (Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ,
Elecraft) wrote:

>Elecraft will have a large booth there with all of our latest
>products for your inspection. We also take orders at the booth
>for immediate shipment the following week.

Re: Where will Elecraft be showing near New England?

Jim Low man
I assume that you'll be at SeaPac?  Pacificon is a no-brainer.

Those are the two that we have on the schedule this next year, so far.
Maybe give the ARRL Southwestern Division Convention a shot, since it's
in San Diego.
We don't need much or an excuse to go to San Diego.

73 de Jim - AD6CW

Re: Where will Elecraft be showing near New England?

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft
Administrator
We'll be at all three :-)

73,